Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

Ask and ye Shall recieve


Ask And Ye Shall Receive...


We all know these words.

We have heard these words many times.

But, let me ask you a very important question.

Have you ever really asked?

You would be surprised at how many people
I know that are in need.

You would be surprised at how many people I know
that are stumbling through life with no clear direction.

What will surprise you most about these people is the
answer I get when I ask them "Have You Asked?"

Their answer is "No."

Why?

Why the answer "no?"

Why have they not asked for what they want.

Why have they not asked for what they need.

The answer will astound you!

They felt that they were not worthy.

They felt like they did not deserve what they
might ask for....so they never asked.

Guess what.

They deserved it all along.

Guess what.

GOD is waiting to help them receive what they
have asked for.....if only they ask.

"Ask and Ye Shall Receive."

Only 5 words but I bet you think about them in a different
way now. I bet they mean more to you now.

Most importantly, there is someone you know
right now that needs to hear this message.

The rest is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx...